How Do I Clear My Browser Cache?
Many common browser issues can be resolved by clearing your cache. Doing so removes old files and information, and establishes a new website connection. Here are some things that clearing your browser cache can resolve within dough and tastytrade:
- Video Issues
- Invalid Account Notices
- Inaccurate Account Information
- Slow Performance
- Platform Glitches
- Incorrect Trade Page Calculations
Clearing your cache is quick and easy! Follow the steps for the browser that you have below:
Internet Explorer 9, 10 & 11
- Click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of the browser.
- Hover over “Safety” in the drop down menu, and select “Delete Browsing History”.
- Uncheck “Preserve Favorites Website Data”.
- Select “Temporary Internet Files” & “Cookies” and click delete.
- When the process is complete, a confirmation will pop up at the bottom of your screen.
If you haven't already, you will first need to enable your develop menu. If you have already done this, skip to step 4.
- Go to "Safari" in the upper left hand corner, select "Preferences".
- Next select the gear button that reads "Advanced".
- Check "Show Develop menu in menu bar", and exit the "Preferences" screen.
- Go to "Develop Menu", and click "Empty Caches".
- Click on the three horizontal bars in the upper right corner of your browser and select “Preferences”. This is your menu button.
- Navigate to the “Advanced” panel, and click on the “Network” tab.
- In the “Cached Web Content” section, select “Clear Now”.
- Click on the three horizontal bars in the upper right corner of your browser. This is your menu button.
- Select “History”.
- Select “Clear Browsing Data” and change the drop down menu to “The Beginning Of Time”.
- Browsing History, Download History, Cached Images & Files and Cookies will be selected by default. If they are not, checkmark these.
- Select “Clear Browsing Data”.
After completing these steps, reload the web page and let us know if you are still having trouble!
Did you find this article helpful?